OnePlus 5 India Launch, Price, Specifications Revealed
OnePlus 5 India Launch, Price, Specifications Revealed The last few months saw many rumors, leaks of the high-end flagship phones to be launched later this year. The reports spoke about the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S8, the iPhone 8/10 on 10th anniversary. We now have another report making rounds the cyberspace about the OnePlus 4.
OnePlus 5 Release Date
OnePlus is expected to launch its new member to the Smartphones range, the OnnePlus 5. It’s quite confusing for most to know why would they give OnepPlus 4 a miss. One reason could be the OnePlus 3T which was just a minimal jump in specs from OnePlus 3 and could be considered the OnePlus 4. The other reason could be that the number 4 is not considered auspicious in china because it is nearly homophonous to the word ‘death’. And that way we may see the next OnePlus variant to be named as the OnePlus 5.
As OnePlus stated earlier, its attempt is always to create the best phone as per the tagline “Never Settle”. With the OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T the company came very close to delivering on its promise, a few challenged and did not accept the OnePlus 3T because it was just a small jump in the specifications with Snapdragon 820 giving way to Snapdragon 821 and the market expected something to challenge the likes of Samsung S7; however, it did gain a lot of acceptance and the brand value of OnePlus went a few steps ahead with the later success..
OnePlus 5 Price
In fact, once you see the price of these two phones, they indeed look like the best phones you can buy, something that has prompted India Today Tech to put them in our monthly phone buying guide again and again. Given that OnePlus will follow the same strategy for the OnePlus 5, we suspect that that hardware in that phone will not be gimmicky or over the top. Instead, it will be something that will get the basics right, just the way OnePlus 3.
In fact, the specs of the Phones, the price at which you can get the OnePlus makes it the best of the deals in the market. It may not be surprising for us to hear about the another variant launching soon after just a few months of OnePlus 3T because the OnePlus 3T was just a refined version and we are expecting the Samsung S8 and iPhone so Oneplus might be planning to add to the competition. We hear the news of OnePlus 5 until May/June 2017 per few reports. Launching at this time would draw a comparison to the much awaited Samsung Galaxy 8 after the debacle of the Note 7 as the Samsung Brand would be coming back with a statement and the product will deliver the same. The expectations are huge from Samsung and it will be a great time for the smartphone market, the only way OnePlus would win would be the price and upscaling to match the Screen quality and the Camera of the Samsung.
OnePlus 4 Features and Price Details
OnePlus is quite competitive with the Flagship phones in the market, be it the Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhones, or the Google Pixel. The two most significant areas it lacks in comparison are the Screen quality and the Camera quality. We expect OnePlus to make a transition and live it to the expectations of many followers and the users by upscaling these two segments and bring in a Camera that qualifies to be compared with the likes of the Google Pixel, Galaxy S7 Edge – The Stunner with great low light capability and the iPhone 7 Plus – the magnificent.
- Display screen size to stay the same at 5.5inch (a curved screen) as with the OnePlus 3 with a jump in the pixels per inch. We may see the transition from FHD to QHD display as is the market standard for most of the flagship phones.
- It’s expected to come with RAM storage of 8 GB RAM which is expected to be supported by Qualcomm and will certainly make t to the highest in entire smart phones.
- Powered by the fastest chip from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 835 with Octa Core processor clocked at 3.2 GHz process
- Battery capacity of 4000 mAh is stated in various reports which will be closer to the Xiaomi Phones. It will certainly improve the battery backup along with most of the contribution which is expectedly be drawn from the power efficient Snapdragon 835.
- We will see the Dash charging feature with slight improvement given smaller time frame between the OnePlus 3T and the supposedly Oneplus 4/5.
- The other significant change would be the most important one for OnePlus; the Camera. The 16 MP of OnePlus 3 is expected to be replaced with the 22 MP rear camera and the 8 MP front camera with all the common features as available wth most flagship smartphones.
- It may have the IP68 waterproofing.