Diet to stay fit and a way to a healthy lifestyle
Diet to stay fit and a way to a healthy lifestyle What diet should we take to keep healthy lifestyle?. As we all know is that health is wealth. To maintain our health we should maintain a healthy lifestyle which includes the knowledge of what to eat and drink to keep healthy that mainly focuses on regular exercise,yoga or any physical activity. In today’s era of so many options to eat ranging from organic foods (naturally produced without any unhealthy and harmful chemicals) that are healthy to not so healthy processed foods being a craze among most of the teens, adults and professionals spending most of the time in stressed environment, the health is suffering a lot.
Today’s lifestyle has brought in few health problems that are spreading at alerting rates like high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and many more. So if we want to remain healthy we should have to follow some rules in our life too. And the rules are regarding your food, drink, workout.
So here are some healthy food and drinks which you can opt in your daily life to keep yourself healthy:
- Green tea:- Green tea is very beneficial for our health. It contains antioxidants that is helpful in treatment of many diseases. It is helpful in prevention and treatment of high cholesterol,tooth decay, cardiovascular, infections and many more. It improves our metabolism which helps to lose weight. Regular consumption of green tea can delay the sign and symptoms of ageing. so it is anti ageing too.
2. Apple cider vinegar:-It is also helpful in weight loss,lower blood pressure, kills bad breath,rich in antioxidants, helpful in removing dandruff and many more. To read more on it, click here.
3. Drink plenty of water:-Drink Drink and Drink. Drink as you feel like, ensuring you keep hydrated throughout a day. Because water flushes out harmful toxins from your body and is a natural detox.
4. Eat nuts:- Nuts are dried fruits like almonds, cashews,Walnut, Hazelnut,pistachio nut.They are high in Healthy fat, protein and fibre.
5. Eat green leaf vegetables and fruits:- Green seasonal leafy vegetables and fruits which are great source of iron calcium, vitamins and minerals. It improves our immune system and good for eyesight too.
6. Healthy Breakfast :-Never ever skip your first meal of the day “Breakfast”.It is very essential for your body.In breakfast you can eat oats, dalia, fruits, milk, fresh juice, add complex carbs and healthy fats to your diet.
7.Exercise:- Workout plays an important role in our life to keep fit and healthy.Do some cardio , yoga, walking, running, for about 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week to keep yourself fit.
Stay Fit, Stay healthy!