Chilly Cheese Recipe: Step by Step Guide to Prepare Chilly Cheese
Chilly Cheese Recipe: Step by Step Guide to Prepare Chilly Cheese Chilly Cheese is my favourite food, I make it often. It is Chinese food, but In India, it is also very popular. It may be served as a starter or a side dish or a main course with fried rice or noodles. Hot & spicy cheese tastes yummy.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Serve: 2 serving
- Paneer 250gms
- Corn flour 2tbs
- plain flour(maida) 1tbs
- Red chilly powder 1/4tbs
- Black pepper powder 1/4tbs
- 4tbs olive oil or any oil which you used
- salt as per taste
- Water to dissolve flour
- Onion 1 medium cut in cube and separated
- Capsicum 1 medium cut inn cube
- Ginger 1 inch finely chopped or grated paste
- Garlic 5 to 6 chopped or grated paste
- Green chilly 2 to 3 sliced
- Tomato Ketchup 2tbs
- Red chilly sauce 1tbs
- Green chilly sauce 1tbs
- Soya sauce 2tbs
- vinegar 1tbs
- Chilly powder 1/2 tbs
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar 1/4 or 1/2tbs or as per taste
Spring onion 1/4 cup chopped
How to prepare chilly Paneer
- Firstly for marination in a bowl add corn flour, plain flour and water to make little thick paste and then add red chilly powder, black pepper powder and salt as per your taste. After that in that batter add paneer which are cut in a cube shape. Let the paneer pieces to sit in a batter for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan with 4tbs oil. Now Fry paneer pieces till they become slightly golden brown. Remove all the paneer pieces in a plate.
- Now mix all the sauces like tomato ketchup, soya sauce, red chilly sauce and green chilly sauce in a bowl and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil(if the oil is not left,add 1tbs)add ginger, garlic, green chilly and saute for a minute.
- Now add onion and Capsicum together and saute for another 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar, red chilly powder and mixture of all the sauces.
- After that add paneer pieces and saute for a minute.
- Finally add spring onions for garnishing.
- Hot spicy and yummy chilly cheese is ready to eat. Enjoy it with fried rice or noodles.